Saturday, April 28, 2012

Apologies

Hello our faithful blog followers!

I sincerely apologize for the absence of myself (One) and my comrades here. We have been all very busy lately and thus have had no time to update the site or address any issues, especially those of Two and Three. We hope to be back up and running soon, but for now I have to address our defunct contest:

For our contest, we only accepted one entry in. While that entry is amazing on its own and completely worthy of a placement, it doesn't fit with the word contest, a competition of many entries. And because the contest ending date has long gone, we will be closing down the contest, no winners or interviews posted. The Three and I will revive it ASAP, but as of now that is not top priority for any of us.

I will be up and about as I think the site needs some fixing, but I can't even do much as of this moment. We hope most of you will stick around while we deal with real-life first and then the blog.

Thank you for your patience,

One: Timmy [Little Big Boss]
@Goofy_DisNerd
Timmy aka LBB

No comments:

Post a Comment